Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hopeful

Well, I've been offered 2 jobs in the last 2 weeks. One at 15letters.com, and the other at Incredible Technologies...you might know them for their product, "Golden Tee Golf". Both were definately good opportunities, but i've decided to go with Incredible Technologies. Right now i'm just on the background check, and with everything going through clear, which it should, I start Monday Sept 18th.

Then they're giving me a little bit of time to Learn 3ds Max, which it seems like most of the studios in Chicago use....Thanks AI for teaching us Maya! hurrah. Oh well, they said another person who has been working there for a year started on Maya, and she's doing fine, so I should be ok.

Wish me luck :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home