Monday, November 06, 2006

Workaholic

Man, these weeks are blending together. Feels like i just started working, and i've been at IT for almost 2 months. I'm kind of cringing as i say these words, but i'm actually getting used to using 3ds max. I think if i stepped back to maya now, i'd defiantely have some problems. But tis all good. Seems at work they've got me working on 2 projects now. I don't really know if thats good or bad, you could say good meaning i've been doing good and they want more of my work else where.........or, you could go the bad route, and i've messed up the one project so bad that they want to quickly get me on to something different. Guess i'll find out soon enough.

Was checking out the reviews, and it seems Flushed Away didn't do to hot. Kind of disappointing, but i'll probably see it anyways. Anyone seen it yet, and can give feedback?

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Conroy said...

It is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home