Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Where has the time gone?

Seriously, where has the time gone....hard to believe that a year ago i graduated, and honestly i don't have that much to show for it. Its hard to believe 12 months ago at this time i was pulling my hair out trying to get something close to a decent demo reel done, a reel with an emphasis in animation done in maya...

and here i am a year later..a modeler/tool writer, that works in max. And from my recollection, its basically only me, rusty, eddie, art, and lana still in town. And lana only because she hasn't graduated yet. So seriously, I definately want to get a night out scheduled before Art moves on to Cali...I know we've been talking about for a while, but lets do it. How's everyone looking the 16th of this month?

1 Comments:

Blogger rusty said...

WOW, it really has almost been a year since we graduated...funny cuz you think you have nothing to show, look at me im still a freaking intern!

the sixteenth is bad, ill be in Champagne because my girlfriend gets back the day before.

and i think the week after that is bad too...sorry things are starting to pick up around here.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home